Scholarship Provided by Private Company
- PT. Indocement Tunggal Prakarsa
- Being university students (proven with Student Identity Cards)
b. Being currently in the second year or third year of Bachelor Programs and having obtained a cumulative GPA of not less than 2.50
c. Being currently in the second semester or third semester of Three Year Diploma Program and having obtained a cumulative GPA of not less than 2.50
d. Not receiving any other scholarships / under a commitment to work for an institution =========================================================================================================================================================
- PT. Djarum Bhakti Pendidikan
- Having obtained cumulative GPA of not less than 3.00 in the third semester.
b. Being capable of maintaning cumulative GPA of not less than 3.00 by the end of Fourth Semester.
c. Actively participating in organizational activities both inside and outside campus.
d. Not receiving any other scholarships.
e. Being students of Bachelor Programs (University)/Four Year Diploma Programs (Polytechnic) currently in thefourth semester in any major .
f. Submitting the online form provided in the website =========================================================================================================================================================
- Van Deventer Maas Stichting (VDMS)
Applicants should register online at http://vas.vdms-scholarship.org/ers/apply
1. First year to third year students of Bachelor Programs and First year to second year students of Three year Diploma Programs
2. Having a maximum age of 27 years old
3. Being financially Underprivileged (to be proven with a Certificate of being financially underprivileged and or a Recommendation Letter from the faculty stating the applicants’ financial condition)
- Having obtained a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.00
5. Majoring in: Agriculture, Fisheries, Husbandry, Architecture, Art and Culture, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Communication, Economics, Education, Engineering, Language, Management, Forestry, Geography, Health/Medicine, History, Informatics, Statistics, etc. (except Law, Political Science, International Relations, State Administration, Religion, and Theology)
6. Actively participating in organizations or communities
7. Being fluent in English is preferred
Successful applicants will receive a grant in the amount of Rp. 500,000 per month paid into a personal account, a Bonus for TOEFL (if any) of Rp. 381,000 and a Bonus for On Time Graduation (Bachelor Program: in the amount of Rp 650.000, – Three year Diploma Program: in the amount of Rp 550,000), as well as attending Capacity Building training admitted through a selection process – all training costs are covered by Van Deventer-Maas Stichting.
Representative Office in Indonesia
Jl. Purwanggan No.9
Phone : +62 274 510406
Fax : +62 274 556549
- Bank Central Asia
a.Being currently in the second year of Bachelor Programs with an outstanding achievement but being financially underprivileged
b. Having obtained a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.00
c. Having a maximum age of 21 years old
d. Not receiving any other scholarships
e. Willing to follow the selection process
f. Filling out the form of Bakti BCA scholarship and Statement Letter (copy attached)
g. Enclosing a certificate of parental income along with parents’ certificates of employment. Should applicants’ parents not work for an organization/institution, acertificate of parental income released by Neighborhood Unit/Community Unit/village administration is required.
- PT. Sampoerna
- Sampoerna (PT. Siswa Bangsa) provides scholarships covering tuition fees and living allowances. Applicants are students of high schools or the equivalent graduating in 2012 with outstanding achievements who are eligible to be the candidates of scholarship recipients=========================================================================================================================================================
- PT. Terminal Peti Kemas
- Being currently in the second year of Bachelor Program
b. Having obtained a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.15
c. Being financially underprivileged
d. Showing a certificate of being financially underprivileged released by the local Village or a certificate of parental income released by the local subdistrict/ Village
e. Not receiving any scholarships to be proven witha Statement Letter signed by the faculty top administration
- Showing a Certificate of health released by an appointed doctor/hospital
g. Showing a Copy of parents’ salary receipts =========================================================================================================================================================
- Scholarship provided by Samsung
- Being currently in the second year of Bachelor Program majoring in Management
b. Having a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.00 in the Odd Semester of Academic Year 2013/2014
c. Prioritized for financially underprivileged students
- Not receiving any other scholarships
e. Showing a copy of parents’ salary receipts/certificate of parental income
f. Showing a copy of Student Identity Card, family Certificate & Grade Card of the Odd Semester ofAcademic year 2013/2014
g. Enclosing a Certificate of being financially underprivileged released by the local subdistrict/ Village
h. Filling out the attached form
- Karya Salemba Empat Scholarship Foundation
- Being currently in the second year of Bachelor Program
b. Having obtained cumulative GPA of not less than 3.00
c. Applicant’s parent/s should be a Civil Servant/an Army/a Private Employee/a Labor
- Filling Scholarship Admission Form
e. Having a recommendation letter released by the university
f. Showing a Curriculum Vitae (CV)
g. Writing an Essay with the following topic: Reason for choosing the major, reason why it is necessary to receive scholarship and the long term plans after graduation
h. Submitting 2 pieces of recent 4×6 photographs wearing the university jacket
i. Showing a copy of valid Identity Card and Student Identity Card
j. Showing transcripts/Grade Cards (at least the last 2 (two) semesters)
k. Showing a copy of own passbook showing transactions in the last two months.
l. Showing a copy of parents’ salary receipts or certificate of parental income
m. Having a statement letter of not currently being married, should successful applicantsare married during the period of scholarship, the scholarship is automatically terminated.
- Doing an online registration at www.beasiswa.or.id
For further information, please visit http://kemahasiswaan.unair.ac.id/