Scholarships Provided by Foundation
Scholarships Provided by Foundation
- Pelayanan Kasih A & A Rahmat Foundation
- Being Student s(proven by Student Identity Cards)
b. Majoring in Engineering, Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Agriculture, Fishery, and Forestry.
c. Currently in the second year.
d. Having obtained a cumulative GPA of not less than 2.90.
e. Being Financially underprivileged, to be proven with a Certificate of Income, and/or a Certificate of being financially underprivileged released by the village administration.
- Not receiving any other scholarships. =========================================================================================================================================================
- Supersemar Foundation
- Having good academic achievements, having obtained GPA of not less than 2.50.
b. Being currently in the third semester to the fifth semester.
c. Being diligent and well behaved.
d. Being financially underprivileged.
e. Prospective recipients are prioritized for Supersemar scholarship recipients of the previous year, as long as they are still eligible.
- Supersemar Outstanding Scholarship
- Being currently in the third semester of a Bachelor Program
b. Having obtained a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.60 in two previous consecutive semesters (1st semester and 2nd semester)
c. Being financially underprivileged
c. Actively participateing in student activities or having achievements at the local/national level in Science, Sport, Art/culture, etc.
- Not receiving any other scholarships
- Marga Jaya sejahtera Foundation
- Being currently in the 5th or 7th semester of a Bachelor Program
b. Having obtained a cumulative GPA of at least 3,25
c. Submitting a written letter of application
d. Not receiving any other scholarships
e. Submitting a certificate of requiring a scholarship signed by the faculty top administration
- Showing a copy of Student Identity Cards and National Identity Cards
- Salim Foundation
- Students of Bachelor Programs in Public or Private Universities.
b. Currently in the first semester to the seventh semester.
c. Minimum grade:
1) Students currently in the first semester should have obtained the average final grades in high school of not less than 7.00
2) Students currently in the third semester or above should have obtained the average GPA of the last two semesters of not less than 2.80 (not a cumulative GPA)
d. Being financially underprivileged
e. Not receiving any other scholarships =========================================================================================================================================================
- Eka Tjipta Foundation
- Being financially underprivileged students, unable to afford the tuition fees, to be proven with Certificate of Financially Underprivileged released by authority and other documents
b. Having a good academic performance. Students currently in the first semester should be in the top 10 during high school. Students currently in the third semester and above should have obtained a cumulative GPA of not less than 2.75 in the previous semester
c. Not receiving any other scholarships
d. Submitting the registration form as well as the required documents
e. The scholarship is granted until the recipients are in the eight semester and the maximum study period is four years
f. Evaluation is carried out by ETF every two semesters to examine the recipients’ academic development based on the assessment carried out by UNAIR. Should the recipients fail to comply the obligations and conditions defined by ETF, including violations of matters as set forth in the Cooperation Agreement, ETF may advise Unair to terminate the grants
g. Successful applicants are required to sign Tjipta Sarjana’s Terms of Academic Program =========================================================================================================================================================
- ETOS (Dompet Dhuafa)
- Graduates of high schools or the equivalent and are going to continue their studies to university through National Selection for Public Selection, Joint Selection for Public University Admission, or other regular admissions.
- Accepted to Public Universities recommended by Beastudi Etos
c. Parent’s salary receipts/certificate of parental income (Scanned)
d. Family Certificate (Scanned)
e. National Identity Card (Scanned)
f. Legalized high school diplomas (for high school or equivalent graduates) (Scanned)
g. Recent color photographs (Scanned)
h. Photos of current house (the entire building, living room, bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen)
i. Recent electricity bills (Scanned)
j. An essay of a minimum of two A4 pages single space about the applicant’s journey of life.
k. Report card (first to fifth semester) (Cognitive aspect) (Scanned)
For further details, please visit http://kemahasiswaan.unair.ac.id/