To become an excellent and leading program in the field of Information Systems at national and international levels, as well as to participate in the development of a scientific, civilized, and morally religious society.
To achieve the above vision, the missions of Information Systems Program are:
- Conducting teaching and learning processes to produce human resources capable of mastering, implementing, developing and innovating in the field of Information Systems.
- Conducting quality and useful research in the field of Information Systems.
- Devoting expertise in the field of Information Systems to the society/institution/industry/government.
The objectives to be achieved by the Bachelor Program in Information Systems are:
- Conducting a quality learning process to produce graduates who have morality and able to master, apply, develop, and innovate in the field of Information Systems
- Producing innovative, productive, and quality research in the field of Information Systems.
- Producing community service by empowering the community to be able to solve problems independently and sustainably